Sunday, March 30, 2014

Even the Snowman Wants Out!


 I love being snowed in on a Sunday, but I think I am going stir crazy and ready for spring. I've spent too much time in the house for the past month. I am tired of reading, writing, watching television, checking Instagram and looking at the same four walls! My shoulders ache from too little exercise and too much time in my chair. Now I know that much of this has been necessary healing time, but even though I am not 100 percent, it's time to make a move. I think even Mr. Snowman is ready for a meltdown! 

I'm going to share a few goodies I've been looking at tonight.
  • Researching blenders - Do I want to invest money in a really good one? I googled the difference between a Ninja and a Vitamix.
  • A good reminder to appreciate those around you from  Relyn. http://www.magpieandmuttonfly.com/2014/03/a-little-extra/
  • Watch the clip Relyn recommended from Out of Africa - loved it!
I also got Hubby's pics onto the laptop from his phone, started a food diary (must figure out what makes me feel sick or not!),  and tried for the fourth time to backup my iPod Classic I've had it for years but I can't do it! See, too much time on my hands.

Can you tell I am in need of physical movement? Tomorrow morning I return to the gym with Kate, my trainer and nutrition coach. Please, please, please go away freezing rain!

Oh and sorry about my lack of clarity in yesterday's post. It wasn't our anniversary. Hubby and I were celebrating his good health report.

I won't have time to post tomorrow so I gladly say my goodbyes to March tonight. Goodbye, adios, sayanora (spelling?). I would say good riddance but that would be going against my intentional gratitude list and there have been many things to be thankful for. Thanks for listen to me ramble this final Sunday evening in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.