Monday, December 9, 2013

Favorite Flicks


I love movies!!!

My grandmother used to take me to all the Hayley Mill"s movies (not sure how many that is), and then I graduated to Elvis Presley. As I left my teenage years, I moved on to Barbara Streisand and "the Way We Were." Big Robert Redford fan and later Kevin Costner. Oh, I know I am leaving so much out!

I honestly don't know if I can prune the list to a top ten like I saw on another blog but I will try. By the way, there are a couple of movies that snuck in the photo, which are not favorites. 

Top 10 Favorite Movies:

 #1 : The Lord of the Rings movies.
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail
4. Ramona and Beezus
5. I love sword fighting movies like King Arthur, Man in the Iron Mask, First Knight, Robin Hood 
6. American President
7. Under the Tuscan Sun
8. Ice Age Movies
9. Chick Flicks like Runaway Bride and Sweet Home Alabama
10. Hunger Games and Catching Fire   I loved the books!
11. Cheesy Hallmark movies

I knew I couldn't stop at ten! 





2 comments:

  1. Ha! I see some good movies in there! Once upon a time--- I actually watched movies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a diverse list! And Ann of Green Gables - that makes this Canadian beam :) I see Mona Lisa Smile in your pile picture. Shannon and I watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and wondered how we could have missed it! Thanks for sharing your movies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.