Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Word for 2017


I live on the words spoken from His mouth.

I listen for His voice and hear what God is speaking over my life. His words anchor me in the storms and hold hope for me through assaults of hopelessness.

My One Little Word for 2017 is YES. 

Last May I picked up this word when I realized I needed to say "yes" to myself more often. Heading into a new year, I became aware of my YES growing in a new direction. 

God wants me to hear His voice saying YES.

For years growing in my faith, I leaned on the side of NO. Surely God would say no to that!

Early this morning, I heard the word NOW.

Now God is saying yes. Maybe He always was but I couldn't hear.

My prayer for 2017 is that I will not only hear Holy Spirit as He whispers yes, but believe Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.