Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring's Arrival, Moving Forward, and Mother's Day Blessings


Tiny purple blossoms made their way up through the cold ground, barely free of snow.  Its true! Spring has finally come to northern Maine. The sun shone as I took my first walk outdoors, but my ears were stinging from the bite of the wind. This past week, I raked a small patch of ground, dug out a few camper blankets,  and bought a clothesline rope. Yay!





Hubby and I helped our daughter and her family move into a new home last weekend. I am grateful beyond words for new beginnings. How is Lily doing with the move? I took the photo above on the first night in their new home.




Today I got a Mother's Day package in the mail from my daughter. The gift brought tears to my eyes. There was Liz Lamoreaux's poetry collection book and a sea bracelet that reminds me of Ann Morrow Lindberg's book "Gifts from the Sea", which my daughter gave to me years ago.

Happy Mother's Day from one blessed woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.