Tuesday, February 9, 2016

God Directs Our Steps

      
                           

I began my week in the emergency room with hubby. I had the presence of mind pre-dawn to grab my water, book and a banana. Mondays are one of my favorite mornings. I usually meet with my trainer to set the tone of my week by stretching and opening up my body. I leave her and head to the grocery store, where I choose healthy foods. I miss my routine when it changes. Security inhabits ritual for me.

Life changes daily, sometimes moment by moment. 

On this quiet Tuesday morning, hubby is sleeping and I am sitting by the window watching it snow, reading the Psalms, my go-to book most days. I ponder one verse I read last week from Psalm 62.

                                    "Let all that I am wait quietly before God."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.