Sunday, October 18, 2015

Journal Showdown - Take 3




Ouch!

Perfectionist tendencies grasp my arm, screaming, "Make another one! You'll get it right this time."

I am ignoring her taunts and posting my first ever video for Jamie Ridler's Journal Showdown. I'm trusting you faithful - readers- of- my- blog for grace :)

I referenced Jamie's studio with the wrong URL so here's the right one -

http://www.jamieridlerstudios.ca



I need to film sideways, smile more and look in the right place. Any suggestions welcome :)




My Little Blue Book


Thanks for joining me!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited that you've made your first video. I watched it and commented directly on YouTube but I wanted to celebrate with you here too! ((bighugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful look at your journals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've shared your journals. Your 5 years journal is a wonderful idea, and I'm afraid it will be another journal in my house !!!!
    Céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your video, and getting a look at all of your wonderful journals! I think you did a great job, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, you did a great job with your first video. I thought I had a lot of journals but I think you might have more.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, you have a wonderful presence on video! You very natural sounding and so relaxing to listen to..I've noticed, that the little things we don't on video, we start to correct automatically from re-watching it..keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only echo everyone - you did wonderful and I can't believe either, that it's your first one! I enjoyed seeing your journals!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.