Sunday, June 14, 2015

Week in Review


My irises are celebrating this gorgeous weekend! 





I spent the first two days of this week shopping with my granddaughter. We hit all the thrift stores hunting for first apartment needs.  My favorite purchase looked even cuter when Ken placed all her eclectic mugs on the shelves. This photo was taken in the store.




Lily and I squeezed in reading time. I loved her giggles when I read the Thanksgiving book with the sneaky coyote who stole the turkey. I know it's not Thanksgiving but any day with Lily is one to be thankful for!




               Back home it rained for three days, perfect for wearing sockfeet knit by my best friend.






Walking around the yard this morning, wondering are the ones on my left weeds or flowers? (I found out later they are flowers, too).


Celebrating more news. Check out my Fearless Lines post today.





2 comments:

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.