Monday, July 20, 2015

Rainy Day

                                 

Jumping in on this rainy Monday to share a few tidbits. I've been enjoying the break from blogging and social media ( a partial break😊) but I had a lovely weekend and wanted to share. Hop over to Fearless Lines and check it out. 

Hubby and I had a great Sunday afternoon with our oldest granddaughter. She and I enjoyed an excursion to  BAM and Bull Moose. 

This week my littlest granddaughter is coming to stay so I'm getting things ready today. 

I cleared the art table of my stuff this morning and loaded it with markers and crayons and art supplies for her. 

That's what's going on in my corner of the world today.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having lots of good times with your grandkids this summer...Making memories is what it's all about.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for not posting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.