Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stop and Celebrate


All sorts of thoughts are going through my head for a blogpost today, which is not a normal occurrence. Instead I am choosing to STOP and CELEBRATE. Several little birds returned to my feeder on this lovely Sunday morning. I have the urge to get out and take pictures. The problem lies in my surroundings- snow, snow and more snow! Spring fever is stirring. 

I am celebrating sunshine and above zero temperatures!

My granddaughter is driving north after work to spend two days with us. My insides feel like they are full of sparkles! I can't stop smiling.

I am celebrating McKenna!

I finished my COMPEL 201 yesterday and begin a brand new course tomorrow, besides continuing with COMPEL. I mention it on Fearless Lines.

I am celebrating accomplishments and new things!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the email as it was very encouraging....I know you are excited to have your grand daughter for two entire days. I know you will savor every moment.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about all that snow. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Feel free to leave your blog address or email so I can personally respond.